Monday, February 25, 2008

le printemps!





the weather was so amazing this past weekend, it truly felt like spring had sprung. we were busy running around and doing things around the house. we are planning on painting soon and doing just some general updating. i have grand plans of making new pillows and tea towels and such. i think i'm finally ready to cut in to some of that lotta jansdotter fabric i've been hoarding.

we did manage to fit in some fun things though on saturday morning including breakfast here, using our membership here, and grabbing some macarons here. i also had a chance to wear my new trench. such a steal (well, not literally) from a store in tinseltown. david also surprised me with some tulips on friday, he said "it sounded like you needed them". so sweet.

2 comments:

leslie said...

oh, i love those kinds of weekends. your trench looks great. and your flowers, too. lucky gal. lucky gal.

Shael said...

Oh, I'm going to have to score me some macaroons! I've never been to that bakery.... That was one regret I had when I was in Paris last Spring - not buying macaroons!

Your trench looks great!