Tuesday, February 12, 2008

more newness




thank you for all of the new animal love on sunday! it was exciting to unveil him- i have to say that i am pretty pleased with how he turned out.

i am also quite happy with my latest acquisitions. the first being a beautiful orchid, a gift from my friend theresa. she grows them with her soon-to-be husband at their greenhouse. and the second being a new pair of canvas flats from old navy. (i'm sure they will carve up my feet, but the deal was too good to pass up.) okay-spring, if you're listening, i'm ready for you. anytime now. whenever you're ready. i'll just be here........waiting.

4 comments:

maritza said...

I love the springy colors in this post. That orchid is beautiful. I am so looking forward to spring as well.

leslie said...

how did i miss the unveiling of the hippo? so adorable!! and i love your orchid, too. and the shoes, of course.

kirsten said...

cute, cute shoes...good old navy!

kt said...

I have awarded you the "You Make My Day" award! (If you go to my blog, scroll back a post or two for full disclosure--we're getting re-combobulated after the move.)

The hippo is quite delightful.