Monday, November 16, 2009

tinywarbler at goodegg

tinywarbler is now available at goodegg industries online shop! if you haven't had a look yet, you really should. laural and jen have done such a great job of gathering some wonderful canadian artists and crafters, i feel so lucky to be among them! (i'm loving the log bowls by loyal loot and all of the cards by jeannette of the beautiful project, just to name a couple.) there is also a rad section called crafty canada links which lists galleries, shops and supplies from all across the country.

so if you are in the market for a giraffe or hippo (since there are none in my shop) head on over!

2 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Oh hey, that's awesome! I love Jen & I love goodegg too!

Pinecone Camp said...

I adore that giraffe Kate!! Must check out goodegg when I get back from Australia.
xo