Sunday, April 11, 2010

well we're movin' on up.....

...to the eastside.


actually, we're already on the eastside, but we are moving this week. as of late, my life has consisted of boxes, packing tape, newsprint and rubbermaid containers. but it will all be worth it once we are settled in. i can't wait!
i am super excited about so much of it, but in particular, it will be nice to have a special area for crafting, so i won't render the dining table useless anymore...


also, sara will have some backyard space to enjoy the weather and she won't have to walk up and down stairs now to go outside which is good, her old legs will be happy.

15 comments:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

East side yes! I live on commercial drive! We can have crafting parties.

kate / tinywarbler said...

word up- east siiiiide!

becka said...

Hooray! I was thinking of you yesterday, sweets. I hope the move goes smoothly!

considered design said...

good luck with the move.... A&J

lesley [smidgebox] said...

kate, that's so exciting! a spot for crafting, that is absolutely perfect :) i hope all is well beyond the move, too!

anabela / fieldguided said...

Good luck with the move! I wish I knew more about Vancouver!

kristin said...

eastside + into a house! congratulations + good luck with the move!

Pinecone Camp said...

Congrats Kate and David!
You really did "move on up to the east side", only it's not a "dee-lux apartment in the sky".

Heather Cameron said...

I can't wait to see your new place - though, I never saw your old place! But I know this is special. I'm so excited for you both. xxh

Robe said...

Honestly, I did offer to help move - but was rejected! THANK $%#@ING GOD FOR THAT!!!!
Yay! Now we can walk (read: staggger) in a straight line to each others [places!!!!
Congrats!!!!

Walter Helena said...

I hope the move is going well!

If you require some distraction from boxes...please stop by my blog for a chance to win a fine art photographic giclee print...by me :)

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

Well done!........................................

Anonymous said...

yay you! so excited to see the new digs. sandra

considered design said...

hey kate, I meant to ask you if you could make me a special little animal for my friends baby, I love all your animals I cant decide which but I will soon otherwise the baby will be a toddler before she gets it!

Ax

Diana said...

So exciting Kate! We have to get together soon... I miss making pom poms and drinking wine!