Thursday, July 22, 2010

making good on plans

i finally did it! i made myself a terrarium after thinking i would well over a year ago. i'm not sure if it totally counts since the moss isn't completely surrounded by the glass, but it's good enough for me. i used some ceramic mushrooms i bought a couple of years ago and the little fawn was a gift from australia.

it makes me happy. i can see this becoming an obsession.
and hopefully i won't kill it. (like i did the strawberry plants. and the bugleweed. and possibly my lavender.....)

12 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Oh, it's lovely!!

My Owl Barn said...

I love it! Those mushrooms are adorable!

Claudia said...

it is adorable :)

tamara said...

Way. Too. Cute.

Carolyn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love it.

Shereen de Rousseau Jewellery said...

adorable!

Colleen said...

...its a miniature woodland!

Pinecone Camp said...

So sweet!

Kim Hart said...

I love the ceramic mushrooms! Are they old?

Monked & Fifed said...

I love...and it is similar to the ones I had made!
Check it out...
http://monkednfifed.blogspot.com/2010/07/terrarium.html

...our deer could be friends!
alison

kristin said...

better late than never - it's adorable!

jan said...

so adorable!