Monday, November 1, 2010

happy halloween

i hope everyone had a spooky halloween! i have been super sick with the flu leading up to the holiday, but i made sure that i finished my medusa wreath (thanks martha for the idea! i can't find it on the website, but it was in the october issue)

and we carved us a couple of jack-o-lanterns, of course not blowing them out until midnight.

i love this time of year and always get a little sad once all of my favorite movies are not being shown on a regular basis anymore on fear fest.

5 comments:

cranberry cottage said...

I really hate snakes.
But I gotta hand it to you, it is a great wreath considering the content and the way it freaks me out I would say you did a really good job and scaring me...or grossing me out. Which is indeed the purpose.

Claudia said...

oh wow, the medusa wreath is so very cool!

Pinecone Camp said...

You did do it! Looks fantastic Kate, as do your pumpkins - great faces.
Hope you're all better now!

Diana said...

A Halloween wreath! How fun! I feel like a Halloween scrooge this year because I didn't participate at all. I didn't even buy a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks that everyone seems to love. I don't even think I had any candy lately either! Man.

Robe said...

OMG - I love that wreath!!! Kudos Kate!
Yeah, I love this time of year too! Bring on the darkness. Hope you're feeling better.